Yes, We Are Open During The COVID-19. We’re Here for 1st Responders, Essential Businesses, and People. Thank You All.
Why are we open? Transportation is a necessity. Vehicles need to be in good working order to allow citizens, healthcare workers, other essential business employees and First Responders access to food, supplies and medical treatment. The Governor has deemed “Automotive Supply & Repair” an essential business to meet this need.
The first hour of every day is “Senior Hour”. Special operating hours apply to both Sales and Service.
Below are the COVID-19 Virus “Best Practices” Fred Martin Nissan is taking to keep our staff and customer’s safe:
- All staff members are encouraged to wear rubber gloves, especially: Service Writers, Cashiers, Car Porters and Technicians
- Service Technicians change gloves with every vehicle they work on
- Phones and work spaces wiped clean every four hours
- Use gloves when entering customer vehicles for any reason
- Steering wheel and seat covers used during vehicle appraisal and Service work
- Use wipes and wipe out car rentals after each customer use
- Employees are told to stay home if they are sick
- Meetings and co-worker outings prohibited
- Magazines and public meeting materials removed from common areas
- Hourly wipe down of vending machines
- Children’s play area toys removed
- Hand sanitizer located in numerous places around dealership
- Showroom vehicles moved to ensure “physical distancing” is possible
- Vehicle test drives can be done alone by customer
- Staff who can work from home are
Social precautions are also in place:
- Wash hands every two hours
- Try not to touch your face with your hands
- Cough into your elbow
- Maintain a distance of 6-feet from other people
- Say “Welcome” and politely nod instead of shaking hands with customers
Fred Martin Nissan’s New “Concierge Service” is available for Sales and Service
Sales Department Concierge:
- Browse online, contact us for an at home test drive
- We bring the vehicle to you
- Paperwork can be completed online or over the phone to complete the purchase
- Vehicle disinfected prior to delivery at customer request
Service Department Concierge:
- Appointment made online or over the phone
- We pick the vehicle up, service it, and return it
- Vehicle disinfected prior to drop-off at customer request
- Customer can pay remotely
At Fred Martin Nissan, our commitment to staff and employee safety is our top priority.
Test drives may require credit and insurance verification. Mileage restrictions for Concierge Services are at the discretion of management. Concierge Service does not apply to appointments for Express Services. Contact a Service Advisor for more details.