Customer Testimonials

Google logo
Google Apr 10, 2017
 

After three decades of purchasing new vehicles throughout the country my most recent experience has been by far the best experience and most rewarding experience. Rob Gunther and the team at Fred Martin represent some of the most professional and engaging I have encountered. My process was simple - My wife and I determined the vehicle we wanted, reviewed numerous reviews on the vehicle, settled on all the options, and examined pricing on the numerous sites on the internet. I launched a query for the specific model on one of the review sites and my inbox was filled with immediate responses. Rob was one of the respondents however his response was personal and presented in a manner to help us with our purchase. By doing this all up front it removes the back and forth of looking at options and price at the dealership. My wife and I simply showed up, verified the options, and then performed a closer examination of the vehicle along with a road test. That was it, done and simple; we walked back in and initiated the paperwork; within 90 minutes we were completed.I would also emphasize we drove over sixty minutes to come to Fred Martin and after this experience this is where I will purchase my vehicles. If they can replicate this experience over and over then they truly will be best car dealership I have ever observed from the sales perspective. We are looking forward to the same experience when returning for the semi-annual oil changes and any necessary scheduled maintenance.Finally Rob is what anyone that serves as an account manager for vehicles should strive to be - very personal, accommodating, professional, human, and 97% percent knowledgeable on just about every question I asked about the vehicle (if someone can answer all of your questions immediately there is a chance they are probably not telling the truth) and answered the remaining 3% within 12 hours of my visit. I would drive 2 hours one way for this experience every time. Fred Martin is taking the time to prepare our selected vehicle and delivering to us this week. We are looking forward to the arrival and many great years with the vehicle we selected.

Read more at Google

Facebook logo
Facebook Mar 28, 2017
 

We where there for a dealer Exchange. Great team work, quick turn around

Read more at Facebook

Google logo
Google Mar 27, 2017
 

Very friendly and helpful. After researching cars online, I found the one that I wanted and reached out to Jimmy to confirm the pricing and availability. He was quick to respond, answered all my questions, and worked with me through the test drive and purchasing process.

Read more at Google

Google logo
Google Mar 24, 2017
 

Jimmy Boone was so great helping me find my new car, and trust me I had been looking for years. Very thankful for his help and making the process so incredibly easy!

Read more at Google

Google logo
Google Mar 23, 2017
 

Very pleasant new car buying experience, from beginning to end . I love my new Rogue , Our salesman Jimmy Boone was very friendly and helpful as well as Terri in Finance.Very friendly, pleasant and professional atmosphere.

Read more at Google

Google logo
Google Mar 23, 2017
 

Saw a used car online that really fit my budget and needs perfectly. Reached out to Jimmy (who took great care of me), and was able to hold the car until I could come test drive it. The finance group was very diligent in making sure they got me the best rate and lowest payment possible. Jimmy was able to take my trade in off my hands and had the plates moved over and the car ready to drive in no time at all. I'm very pleased with how kind and professional everyone was, and I will definitely be returning to see Jimmy B. when I'm ready for my next vehicle! Customer for life!

Read more at Google

Google logo
Google Mar 20, 2017
 

The best, iam very picky car inthuest and i was looking for something special for my wife , they hit a home run. They brought the car to me 3 hours away!!! I did not even have to leave my house . very friendly and quick to please . Thank you so much Rob Gunther , Lisa, the drivers who brought me the car super friendly team of people who bent over backwards for me and my wife!!! Simply the best experiance i have ever had buying a car . go there now buy a nissian , hell stay in your house and talk to Rob for your next great car!!!!!!

Read more at Google

Facebook logo
Facebook Mar 19, 2017
 

They bend over backwards for you. This is my 3rd vehicle i have purchased from them. I owed alot on my escape and knew it my be a no trying to trade it in. They worked till i had a down payment i could afford and drove away with the car i wanted.

Read more at Facebook

Facebook logo
Facebook Mar 17, 2017
 

Fred Martin Nissan has been nothing short of amazing every time I have been there. I have taken my car there three times in the last few months to have some work done and each time the customer service, maintenance, and pricing has been top notch. I hesitate every having to take my Altima anywhere else. This specific dealership is equipped with hard working and courteous employees who will leave you satisfied every time!

Read more at Facebook

Google logo
Google Mar 17, 2017
 

Had the most relaxing experience ever at a dealership. Had no pressure added on to buy anything specific and Megan treated me very well. Definitely would go back.

Read more at Google


Leave Us A Review